Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Remind me again why I'm still alive?

Duh. I dunno. Today, I had to absent myself from school because of a terrible fever and flu.

Gawsh. Humdihumhum.

Last Friday was our fieldtrip and it was oh so fun. We weren't under the supervision of Lakbay Kalikasan...we got poorer under Balwaig Transit. The faci (kafedz) was really corny... It was like "can somebody please stab me?" hehehe=p The caves were really cool and really hard to get in. Especially this yungib 3..."The Chocolate Factory" which I had to sing "Willie Wonka" all the way...

I really had a shave-off of calories when we had our trekking... hahaha=p

Hm...what else? We had our first predecon last Saturday... We met PT (Papa timer) in SPC IP=p

And I'm sick...

No comments: