Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm back. =p

Wow. It's been really a long time since I've updated this blog. I stil remember I wrote long entries here but due to the problems encountered by the pc, I wasn't able to save the entries so now, I'm here to have a not so blow by blow account of the things that happened to me over the months.

Well, it's barely a week before the sem breaka nd I can't believe that two quarters have passed and I'm down to 1 and a half quarter of my high school life. I've gone mad for the past two months, my eyebags grew bigger by another inch, I got slimmer due to my hunger strikeranked the 20 th in class and swore to go suicidal ( but i eventually got over it), almost resigned in the SC, got really active in our parish, won a debate (grand slam and the team consisted of mites and the d3), took up my ACET and DLSUCET, cried over how my brother deleted all my files in the pc when it had to be reformatted, fooled around and made fun out of life.

That's pretty much what I've been doing. For now, because we have anatomy and physiology and new stuff, we have a lot of things going on and we are real busy bodies.

Yesterday I've just gone to the mall to buy stuff for him. Tomorrow is the day. It's his birthday and I still can't figure out how I'm going to give my gift to him.

Oh well. Life's beginning to be perky for me so far. I've got a pretty good idea of where this will lead me and hopefully, it's gonna be better days.

Hmmm.

1 comment:

admin said...

Another week brings you the best of the entire Weblogs, Inc. Network
The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 ... GoToMyPC Since many of you expressed a great deal of interest in the GoToMyPC remote-access solution, we thought we'd take this opportunity to tell you a little more about what it does.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a FAST Roulette system site/blog. It pretty much covers FAST Roulette system related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)