Sunday, February 26, 2006

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee=p


I just had my senior retreat in Batulao, Batangas...It was really fun and enlightening. When I went home, I was able to spend quality time with my hon...

Sunday after my retreat, hon and I, together with Crunch and Achi, had a date in glorietta: movie in G4 (Fun with Dick and Jane), dinner at food choices and white raspberry chocolate at Coffebean and Tea Leaf in Greenbelt. What a pleasant Sunday afternoon. The day cocnluded with me getting super scolded because I went home super late...blahblah.

Monday, we had no classes because it was our service day.

Tuesday, Wednesday...

Thursday.. our 8th monthsa. We had no classes so because of the mercury-poisoning ing Andrew's . My groupmates in psychodrama and I finally finished our piece...=p

Before I went home that day, hon and I went out on a simple date, in search of our gift for Lanna's birthday.

Friday...hon and i quarreled...but then patched things up.. spent the evening at Lanna's...

Saturday, sis asked my dad to be her godfather for her confirmation. We went to the vidoe editing shop for the first part of our psychodrama...
We then had dinner at Lanna's house...

Had a three-hour crying session..

Sunday... i was supposed to go to ateneo for my openhouse orientation... but then i didn't.. went to the video editing shop instead.... then now, i'm stuck with work.. but who cares? i had fun this week...super=p

ciao.

No comments: