Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hectic. Tired. Eagerly anticipating.

Haller. It's one of these days when I don't even find time to rest or pamper myself. I've been so busy lately that I've barely noticed the days that've passed by. Imagine that.

It's Wednesday. He's coming back on Saturday. Awwww. Geeez.

Hmmm. I'm currently typing something for the yearbook...still. Haaay. I don't know what's with May. I always get perked up and busy. We just had our induction and opening last Sunday and we did a horrific paint job last Saturday after winning a game by default.

Then last Monday, the operation Gulem-Lanna recon in SMB turned out to be a complete fiasco.

Yesterday, I was so tired because I played for three sets in our game against Blue White. I was really happy that I was able to play quite satisfactorily... I mean, that it's out of my usual nervousness. So there, we won. And we're really proud that we played the game. I mean...we.ü

So now I'm really tired. As in. My girls and I are going to have lunch this afternoon and I'm really excited to see them.ü

Tomorrow, I'm going to have my physical examination. Then Friday, then...ü

No comments: