Friday, June 22, 2007

I blog.♥

I can no longer be hailed as the Queen of Blogging due to my 'prolonged leave of absence' here. I can't really find the time to sit around and be the usual computer junkie because I still don't have my laptop and I can't find the time because of my extremely busy sched.:(

This week was super. I went to trainings, formsems, meetings, and the RecWeek was full of hype. We didn't have classes today because it's the Ateneo Faculty Day (hurrah!) so I was able to get some sleep and rest - to make up for my overfatigued condition due to this weeks activities.

I seriously want to take a break now and it's just halfway through the first month. Yes. Majors and extra-curriculars: career mode on. Yahoo.

I've been wanting to change this blog's lay-out (again) because I think it's too plain for my uber dynamic lifestyle. I sincerely think it is time to go with something spunky (yes, the new term I've picked up from watching ETC's Date My Mom;p), bubbly and vibrant - just like me. xp

Oh well. I'll change this blog's skin muna. Tata!;p

No comments: