Thursday, March 19, 2009

DARILITA is a SINKING SHIP.

I wave my flags down. I cannot brave the storm anymore. I was reading through a couple of posts from my blog and I realized how distant the periods are and how draggy, can I say draggy the last 4 months of my Junior year have been. 

I have been rocking the boat because of the wave of emotions that I have been feeling for the past MONTHS. 

I couldn't even bring myself to write anymore. And well, being the ultimate escapist that I am, after a heavy dose of flash (making that freakazoid walk on space) I am now procrastinating my studying for my Opman exam. GOOD GRIEF.

But just a few thoughts  in the mind of this aging (haha soon) girl. 

1. ONE WEEK LEFT. Just one more week and I could transport myself to the state of Nirvana or swim in the clouds of heaven. 

2. I'm turning 20 and I don't even feel like it. :( I think it's either I haven't grown enough this year for me to feel its gravity OR I've grown too much that I can't even quantify it with the number 20. HUH LABO. Haha. 

3. I have a new crush BUT... After that episode, I don't want another rerun. :( 

4. Thinking about how much weight I gained makes me want to hyperventilate.

5. OMG this is the longest time I've gone without shopping. :((

BLAHBLAH. :| Okay time to get stressed now. 

3 comments:

Ria said...

darilita for the win! ;P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Darilita Jhedaryllyn! Hahaha Don't worry, I'm 21. HAHA okay enough of psych manic depressivenes. Your new crush and you look good together and he looks mabaet...so go for it! HAHAHAHA wow, I'm actually encouraging you. :))