Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nothing to do. Posting this before a decent entry. :)

From Pau again. <3

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. last beverage? Iced coffee.

2. last phone call? Raymond

 

3. last text message? From Gab. 
4. last song you listened to? Hear My Heart - Nikki Gil. Hi Nikki! :) 
5. last time you cried? Hmmm can't remember. 

HAVE YOU EVER: 
6. dated someone twice? HA? Hahaha. 
7. been cheated on? I hope not. 
8. kissed someone & regretted it? Nope. Thankfully. 
9. lost someone special? Haha. I think not. 
10. been depressed? Yup. :|
11. been drunk and threw up? WOOT WOOT 2006. 

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. PINK
13. Purple
14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend? Yeeap
16. Fallen out of love? I haven't even fallen in love yet. :p
17. Laughed until you cried? Hahaha. Yeah those few times. 
18. Met someone who changed you? HMMM. Hahaha. Not yet. 
19. Found out who your true friends were? Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Not really. I hope not! 
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list? Hahaha no

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life? About 90%. Most I don't remember since a lot of former hs and gs friends are adding me up. :) 
24. Do you have any pets? NO. :( But I want to own cats! 
25. Do you want to change your name? I used to. But my name comes with certain perks. 
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Got super drunk since it wasmy last day in Junior year. But that was the pre-celeb. I had to attend a seminar so there was just a small surprise and tons of greetings. Then I celebrated again with friends the weekend after. Haha. 
27. What time did you wake up today? )*@#! Freaking 5 am. I haven't even slept this week. 
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? SLEEPING.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for. TONIGHT. Haha. :) 
30. Last time you saw your Mother? About 2 hours ago. 
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Nothing.
32. What are you listening to right now? Island in the Sun - Weezer
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Hahaha no.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? Really. Today useless meetings. Everyone's practically late. Haha. I'm JUST SO TIRED. I need a break please! Call me next week! 
35. Most visited webpage? Gmail and yahoo.
37. Nicknames? Da, Dareel, Duhreal, Daryll
38. Relationship Status? SINGOL. 
39. Zodiac sign? Aries
40. Male or female? Female
41. Elementary? Sacred Heart School
42. Middle School? Sacred Heart School Haha
43. High school/College: St. Paul Paranaque and Ateneo
44. Hair colour? Chocolate brown
45. Long or short? Long
46. Height: 5'1" according to last week's physical examination
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Hmm not at the moment
48: What do you like about yourself? My excellent planning skills. Hahaha. WEE.
49. Piercings? 2
50. Tattoos? None
51. Righty or lefty? Righty but I want to learn using my left. 

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery? Hahaha. Haven't had one. 
53. First piercing? Baby piercings
54. First best friend? Claire Atkins, oh no. Paula something. I forgot her surname already :))
55. First sport you joined? Volleyball
56. First vacation? I dunno. I just know I haven't had a decent one in college. 
58. First pair of trainers? Cant remember

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating? Nope.
60. Drinking? Nope
61. I'm about to. Reply to Kacci's text. 
62. Listening to? Step Up- Samantha Jade
63. Waiting on? SANGGU. For everyone to come to the freaking joint session.

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? yes
65. Get Married? Yes
66. Career? I'm not sure yet. But I'm definitely called for public service. :)

WHICH IS BETTER
67. Lips or eyes? Pareho lang. 
68. Hugs or kisses? Both!:)
69. Shorter or taller? Taller
70. Older or Younger? older
71. Romantic or spontaneous? A romantically spontaneous date? Hahahaha 
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? Both :)) 
73. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? Trouble maker :))

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger? No
77. Drank hard liquor? Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts? No but I ruined mine 
79. Sex on first date? Of course not. 
80. Broken someone's heart? I hope not
81. Had your own heart broken? Hahaha I don't care
82. Been arrested? No.
83. Turned someone down? HMMM.
84. Cried when someone died? of course
85. Fallen for a friend? Uhhhh

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? I think I do
87. Miracles? YES
88. Love at first sight? No
89. Heaven? yes
90. Santa Claus? I used to
91. Kiss on the first date? NOPE sorry
92. Angels? Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? Hahaha yes
95. Did you sing today? I'm not in the mood yet. Hahaha maybe later
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Of course not. 
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? Last night. I want to sleep again. 
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? HMMMMMM. Wala eh
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Now I am.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes. :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!