Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I'm still alive.


After two hell-ish months, I am still here. Struggling to keep my promise of updating this blog. Hahaha :) 


Turning 23 was a bit awesome for me. It was timed right smack into a flurry of events at work, in my family, summer, etc. etc. Then my laptop died. That's why I had to wait and buy a new one before I regained my techie dependent life once again. 

The whole of April turned out to be some kind of spread for me. Capped off two events, had a lot of weekend sales, had to do my regional rounds (and still ongoing), so on and so on. I have a whole line up of posts that I want to make: 

1) Bohol Trip 
2) Work & Burn Out 
3) New recipes! 
4) On being a semi-foodie 
5) Debunking the diet myth 
6) Canon events!!! 
7) The oblivion called the friend zone?
8) Room make over 
9) Volleyball 
10) Summer like no other 
11) The Life Plan 


And many many many more. Don't know how and where to start but at least I got to list them down. I'm so happy with my new laptop (although I don't have funds for any shopping until before Christmas) that I promise to be diligent with all my work. I have yet to organize my files and my contacts. 

Plus I have work to do now so I better continue and get my beauty rest. 

Til then. Just wanted to let you know I was still alive. 



No comments: