Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Go figure.

Today was the typical day but was sure loads of fun dahil sa: tenen! Magic Sing. üüü

I wasn't really about to go out because I thought today was so lame, but Reg called me up to say that we had to have our measurements for the uniforms because the submission is tonight. I hesitated and was about to come up with a super lame excuse but she knows me too well and had Magic Sing as a bribe. Haha. She beat me loads of times. No sweat.ü

Then I saw someone today, who unfortunately wasn't able to play bball. Ewan. Bute nga. Beh:p

So, that's pretty much it. I have to come to school on Wednesday and we have to prepare for the cultural presentation. Then, I'll catch up in SM B because we're going to watch The Spongebob Squarepants Movie. Ayossss.:)

No comments: