Saturday, April 02, 2005

Taft adventures. Animo.

Akalain mo nga nman oh. Today was "the" big day of meeting him. I went to school because it was the distribution of report cards and that i was meeting Jackie and Jentotz there. We had an SC meeting and boy, do we have lots of activities this summer. Ayos.

I got my card already and I am so happy with my grades and standing in the batch and class. Wowee.:) Asteeg. Grabe.

We then went to taft (ride c/o Majun:)) to enroll for the Philacad review and after that we went to CSB to wait for Sir Lui. Unfortunately, he didn't show up. Tae sha. If it weren't for majun and ate jona(small world), we wouldn't be able to survive the adventure in taft. Good thing i met up with Lanna after the fiasco and we went home after the kwentuhan session with her chuva in Mcdo. It was tiring and oh so lame. Ima go show Sir Lui what he did to us. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: