Thursday, March 31, 2005

Whatta. Nice birthday...not!

I have never ever imagined myself on a summer vacation morning sitting in front of the computer and typing an entry for my blog. Taena kse.

Last Tuesday was killer practice. Nice. I survived the circuit and heto nanaman kme sa 5-1 play and the free ball play ek2.

Yesterday, we decided to have pizza delivered here at home and socy, Yellow Cab. My bhi, Reg was bugging me to buy wine or some alcoholic drink to perk things up. At first I hesitated, seeing her so high because she took *****m. But then, it was vetoed. I lost, 2 is to one. I'm actually surprised that I don't have much of a hangover even after I...

We bought 4 bottles of pulang kabayo and mixed it with strawberry and iced tea (the only things we could whip up) and I had to drink 8 glasses of it because they challenged my coming of age. Hello???

Then they bought 2 more and i had to drink another 2 glasses without any juice. Man was I so tipsy. Being the
good girl in the group whenever we have inuman sessions and being the light drinker that i was, i immediately felt nauseaus after 5 glasses and started vommiting in front of Chuba, Reg's dog. Then I told them stories which I can't even remember and I had to go back and forth teh bathroom for at least 5 times.

When I got home, I went staright to bed and guess what after an hour? I had allergies. Tangina allergic ako sa alcohol. GRRR. So, apparently, that's why I'm still up this morning. Parang hindi nga ko tlga natipsy eh, because I'm somewhat normal......Ewan ko, I still feel dizzy and all pero I think it's the mind over matter. Ano??? Basta un.

This is how I started the first day I turned 16. A senior high school student, the SCC officer, the aspiring school paper editor, the passionate debater, the devoted lead vocals of the batch band, the solid dancer of the tangerine team and God knows what. Acheche. Ano na ba to.................

No comments: