Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The L word. No, not lesbian.

Remind me again why I'm posting this, when there is no chance ever that he will read this blog?

For you.


I thought it was perfect.
Over the years, I didn’t give a straight answer
Thinking that someday he’d know how much it meant
I just wish I didn’t have to let go even if I didn’t exactly asked for him to stay
But I still hoped he lingered on that day

Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be
Time is enough reason

No one is to blame
It could be me
It could be you

It’s just like that, or is it???



Again.

A thousand words can never defy what we had
A thousand things have been put to compromise
A thousand people have gone along the way
A thousand times I tried to hold on
A thousand miles have kept us apart
A thousand tears have fallen from these swollen eyes
A thousand reasons why I chose to hold on

For all but one

Who was no one

All because I thought it was you.

No comments: