Friday, March 25, 2005

Can't get enough of Gilmore Girls.

One episode a week is enough to get me hooked in this series. Well, I've been missing two episodes lately so i think i deserve the treat. Today was "the" day of my Gilmore Girls days. It was a 9-episode marathon. I didn't take a bath nor eat for the 9 hours.

How I wish my life was more like I myself is a Gilmore. I envy Rory Gilmore, her relationship with her mom, her grandparents, her relationship with Dean, Jess or Logan for that matter, her school life and everything around her which seems so perfect. Well, not really perfect but I'd rather that I live in that kind of life than struggle in this...

Talk about a bad case of being hooked on those ficitonal series. Well I can be Rory in most kinds of ways. I just need all the help I can get to be able to pull off the stunts in my life. I'm actually happy, (though not at the moment) with all that's happening and all that's in store for me in the coming days of my life. I just wish...

Hmmmmmm. It feels good, having to sit around all day for a feel-good series marathon. Tomorrow is gonna be 7th Heaven. I still feel bad about not having to go on vacation, although it's partially my fault why we didn't get to go out today, twas because of the marathon. But anyway. I hope tomorrow will be a good one.

No comments: