Thursday, March 24, 2005

Who am I kidding?!?

A load of crap. That's how I feel at the moment. In fact, I think this is how I'd feel for the rest of this summer vacation. Why do I always have to feel like this before my birthday?!?

Okay, so the dream vacation for tomorrow has to be ruined by everyone. My dad's asking me to ask my cousins, talk to my titos and titas to my lolo and lola...why not he?!? Why do i have to be the one? It's sooooooooooooo.

And my mom, who whenever i sit by the phone, constantly nags me about my dad who has to go to all my school affairs. I mean, give me a friggin' break.

And my brother who's just naturally doing his job to piss me off.

My dad just gggggrrrrrrr. Freaks me out. He just constantly has this habit to go to the computer and check on me once in a while and tells me, "Yang friendster2 na yan, baka maloko ka jan ah..." It's like slamming to my face that I'm an imbecile. Doesn't he realize that I'm no computer addict and that the reason I'm always sitting in front of the computer is because I've nothing else to do? Think about, my mom, who apparently complains that there's too much noise when I talk to someone on the phone, or that it's noisy when i watch tv in the living room. Well how about it, why is she sleeping in the living room anyway?

And my dad, who just gets on my nerves. I can't watch tv because of the both of them so please let me be? I'm not like my brother who has a lot of indoor activities.

This is too lame. My dad, who is too lazy to drive all the way up to Pampanga, tells me that we'll go some place else. And what's the point of that if I'm going with one who's too tired to drive, another perosn who pisses me off and leaving my mom behind in this "family vacation"?

Grabe talaga. Hands down to this family. I can't believe that this is going to happen right before my 16th birthday. I mean, I'm not wishing for this to happen in any day because i wish that this won't happen at all. But then again, I once thought that this family was something it never will be again-perfect.


I would like to kill myself please.

No comments: