Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I just don't get it.

He's so complicated. Why can't we just have a normal conversation? I feel like I'm being too quizzical, asking him about stuff, bringing out pragmatic issues which he obviously doesn't want to talk about. Argh. Boys grow up too slow. Why can't he just bring up topics to discuss instead of escape with a one liner saying... Then, after that, he won't reply to calls and texts anymore, like he did for the rest of the school year after he thought i rejected him.

I feel pathetically stupid.


Well, I guess I'm trying to be
Nonchalant about it
And I'm going to extremes to prove
I'm fine without you
But in reality,
I'm slowly losing my mind
Underneath a disguise of a smile
Gradually, I'm dying inside
Friends ask me how I feel
And I lie convincingly
Cause I don't want to reveal
The fact that I'm suffering
So I wear my disguise
Till I go home at night
And turn down all the lights
And then I break down and cry

No comments: