Monday, March 21, 2005

it's been too long.

Really. I've been posting blogs like everywhere. I've got 5 posts in hi5 and my good ones in my space. Well anyway.

A lot has happened ever since. I don't know where my blog about the nashdc went but i'm sure i put it here, somewhere...

I've been extremely busy lately. As in. I don't know how I did it but somehow, I managed. After the nashdc, we went straight back to our classes without having to take much of the departmental long tests because we were given exemptions. It doesn't really mean we'd get perfect scores but I sure hope my teachers gave reasonable ones. And then, the dreaded scc interview came. I wasn't actually dreading it as it came as surprise. I was taking my special exam in genetics when I was suddenly called for "the" scc interview. I didn't exactly know why because i didn't know that i was even nominated. I felt kind of stupid for that and thank God that it went well.
Then the convention followed after that. Then the elections, then i won as treasurer...

After that was the hassle for the finals and all. I was kinda sad when kelly told me that we wouldn't be able to have the interaction with claret. I was actually looking forward to it because...

Then we were busy for the recognition program, Maann and I emceed it and I think it went well. I just wan't able to bear Mrs. Lee's hysterical antics before the program even started. whew!

After the program, my friends and I (Maann, Kara, Ria) sleptover at Ria's house in Cavite. Well, sort of a despedida soiree. We planned all of our activites ahead just to make sure there'll be no glitches. Gladly, we had fun. We went to ATC right after the recog proram and had Ria's parents bring all our stuff to their house. It was really a hassle. But according to Ria it was quite alright.:) Then we watched Hitch and had a group pic. We went home at around 11.

We actually stayed up late to have a foodfest. Well, not really. We were taking turns in taking baths so we just had food and then watched tv...:) We slept at like 2 in the morning.

Next up, we agreed to wake up at 9:30 but we did otherwise. We woke up half an hour earlier because Ria's mom woke us up. She said the clubhouse was opened by then and that we had to get an early start if we don't want many kids invading the pool. Well anyway, we arrived there with some people already and we left an hour later with lots of kids in the pool.

We shopped during the rest of the afternoon at ATC and i had my blow-out at Shakey's. hahahaha. We bought clothes and other stuff. I wish I hadn't hesitated in buying 2 diff colors of spandex. hmmm. Well anyway, we went home in the evening reallllly happy.

I called up Ria friday night to check on her. I will really miss her. But no big, she's going back on april 18 and I'll see her then.

The HS grad was yesterday. There were definitely a lot of hugs, kisses and tears. Boy, will i miss their batch.

Well that's it for now. This week's the Holy week and i hope to get some rest. We'll be starting with our vball trainings on tuesday.;( Then after that is my 16th birthday!!!:) Then a whole new set of activities. I have my review, leadership seminar and debate workshop coming up.

No comments: