Tuesday, March 22, 2005

summer hassles.

Sheesh. It's the holy week already and my dad says we'll go to Pamapanga on Thursday. I really hope we'll go there and spend the rest of the week with my relatives. The thing i need now is as summer breakthrough. Last year it was a get away in Alabang(?!), then Bulacan, then Cavite. My dad says it's about time we got to Puerto Galera or to Bora, but i think it's too early for that, considering the stuff that i have going on and my brother's not yet finished with his finals.

I am really stuck with a decision to make between my app for school paper editor and vp of the debsoc. Grrrr?!?! All the paperworks still haven't left me alone. I am still currently doing some action plans.

I hope this summer's gonna be different. We're trying to finalize the plans for my birthday. We're going to taft on the 30th itself and we might drop by CSB to check on some things. It's about time we see him again.

No comments: