Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I've reached the end.

This week marks the last for this school year. I can't believe that junior year is over and in a few months time, i'll be a senior already. before i know it, i'll be in college. Well anyway. I won in the elections, no big. I'm really excited for the recognition program. It's on wednesday and I still haven't got something to wear. I'm going to be busy,busy this summer and this is my line up of activities:
March 16 - Turnover ceremony (SCC)
Recognition Day
March 17- Ria's Despidida
March 19- HS Graduation
March 20...Holy Week break
March 30- 16th Birthday
April 4-9- Public Speaking and Debate Workshop in school** tentative
April 18- May 18- Philacademic Review
April 19-21 - Leadership Training in Pasig
***volleyball March 20 - Start of training tuesday- heavy training,pm
thursday- training,pm
saturday - jogging, training am,pm
sunday- training,pm
April 3- Opening of Merville Sportsfest woohoo!

No comments: