Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sun-day.


Hmmm. I don't really have any idea on where my life is goin'.

Yesterday was a really typical day. The past week was really absurd. Our classes were disrupted every single day so I was enjoying the rest of what we had.

I was really into cheerdance practices and I always go home late. I'm super stressed... i don't really know where I'm going right now.

Yesterday, achi, crunch and I went to the mall to buy a gift for she's 17th birthday. It was tiring and I ended up eating a lot of tuna macaroni here at home. I really had a bad headache... Then, after mass, we went to southad to hang out... and just that. I had fun... Yeah. Because I was with my friends. I think I made the right decision on not going to the Sketchers Streetdance Competition in the World Trade Center Kara asked me to go to. Hmmm. I do hope that Southville won or something.

I think this blog is beginning to be useless. Hahaha. I dont' really care.

It's Christmas...

but i can't really feel it. At least not now...

No comments: