Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Southbeach diet and taking the high road.

After everything that's happened, I just want to laugh it off.

Here's a glimpse of the things that I have been up to for the past week.

1. The shop opening. - So much for running a business. I know that this entails a whole lot and I guess it's for the benefit of the family so what the heck.

2. Divi shopping. - My cousin and I went to Divi to have a shopping craze last Sunday. I ended up buying a new bag, a new pair of jeans, a top and some other stuff. Hahaha=p It is indeed my therapy. I felt really happy then.

3. Gig at Kublai's. - After watching the gig last Friday night, I am soooooo thrilled for my party. the band performance is gonna rock and is one of the highlights of the party now. Amfad is really really great:) I love it.

4. Commitment issues ~ the neverending saga continues.

Okay. For a headstart, I just wanna say that everything's gonna come down to the point that it's no one's fault. And that some things just lie within the perspectives and attitudes of certain people towards love. In this situation, I, with the biggest stroke of bad luck, unfortunately got involved with two of the most stupid people when it comes to relationships. I may be a fool because I let him use me (without consciously knowing what he was doing) but since I know how sincere and genuine my feelings are, but at least I can say that I am worthy of all respect.

Based on what's happening, the side order is trying to overpower the main entree of the meal. It's not supposed to work that way. Whatever my advantages are when it comes to the overall impact of life, my shortcomings with love just seem to seep through. I have had enough.

So what if I reached the limit and gave everything? I just realized that because of that one true, unconditional and incomparable love that I wholeheartedly and selflessly gave it's enough reason for everything to keep going back. Because the fact remains that at the back of his mind, he knows that he may never get to experience that feeling again. He is fully aware of the things that that girl can do to him but he still chose it. It's not my fault anymore. I need to get rid of those users. Bitches and jerks aren't worth my time.

If you feel lucky that in the end you have each other, think again. You don't deserve to be happy after being so insensitive of other people's feelings. You will never be the quintessential couple because we were the epitome of love years back. Good riddance.

Fuck you. Get a life that doesn't have me on it. I deserve so much more. I deserve to be happy. Now, if you can't understand that, then it's not my problem anymore.

I am so proud of myself with how I have been doing with my Southbeach diet. I'm doing myself a favor so can look extra hot on my night. It's 23 days before it. Eeew. Yucky number.

No comments: