Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Turning point.

I love them:)

Funny how you find solace in the weirdest places... and errrr, people for that matter. So anyway, before I actually have a word vomit, here is an account of the stuff that I was up to for the past days. ( I was really pissed at not being able to blog at home. Ugh)

Last week was like any other week where I was super stressed and drained with all the stuff that I had to finish. The only highlight was the ACTM Yearend Party last Friday. Everything else just happened to draw its roots from there. Get me? Oh yeah.
After AMFAD's performance, we found the party kinda lame (sorry!) mostly because the Seniors just had the spotlight and so did the other 'active' members of ACTM. We just didn't see the point of staying especially when we kept on asking for free food but it never, not even once, came to us. So we decided to go to Greenbelt to have dinner instead.
We ate at Bubba Gump, took pictures, shared stuff and then finally called it a night.
My weekend was stressful more than the usual. I just had to do stuff for my debut which kinda puts pressure on me now that finals and deadlines are slowly accumulating and will eventually hit me like a tornado. Waaaah. Help please.
*Now I have realized that the 'morsel' of hope is existent. Life can get crappy, but I guess that's just how the mechanism works. You can't really savor the goodness of small surprises if you haven't been put in a downright crappy situation. I think this applies to people who always take other people for granted and who are selfish and inconsiderate of other people's feelings. Like you darling.xp
I don't know what to expect in the coming days, however, I have to admit that ever since !&^$^@%, I know that there are events to look forward to. Maybe it's about time that things took a turn for the better and maybe someone is bound to save me from this hell-ish kind of life. And who knows? I might save him too. Okay Daryll. Whatever. You sound really obvious. Feeling mo ba nagwowork 'tong inconspicuous attempt mo? Hahaha=p No, this isn't vague at all.
I may be deemed to take life in a different direction now that I have finally let go of the old one which has kept me manically depressed all this time. For all I know, I just have to hold on to what I have now, not really thinking of what would happen and just letting things be. It is mystifying how things fall into place. I don't care why, how or when. I'm really thankful that they just do.♥


No comments: