Sunday, February 17, 2008

It must be a pseudo-prozac.

And I am this high. Hahaha.:)) I am currently cramming for an LS test (what's new) because I came from training this afternoon. It was super fun, considering that it was the last of the series before our judgment day in the Miting de Avance tomorrow. (Even if I had to be picked up clothes wet due to the GD in the pool). I have been so busy this past week - really. As in uber hectic. The only difference is, I don't lash out on people anymore. Some viral disease named Bea seemed to have taken its toll on me and infected me with the Prozac high. (Haha. Kidding. We're not taking any.) Although I do feel lotsa funky stuff in my body (frequented headaches, ulcer attacks and canker sores galore), at least I just contain all the stress and pressure within myself.

So this is the life. Work hard, work harder. There has been a drought for parties the past two weeks. Aaaah. I can't wait to go out after all of this. One more week and then acads here I come. Two more months and Bora here I come. Yaaay.:D

Wow. Imma be turning 19 soon. :s

I <3>

No comments: