Thursday, October 09, 2008

Super ANNOYED.

I don't know, however you get through with your habit of annoying people by saying things you don't mean to, or by making sure you'd get the answer that you want while implying any other thing.

I don't know why you even think that I care that much to even BOTHER feeling this way when I almost, almost convinced myself to dismiss any thought related to you and then you just happened to come waltzing back in.

And I don't know how the hell I am going to figure a way out of this crappy sensation of worrying sick about what you really want to happen.

I just know that I want to.

Because I don't know what will ever happen if this goes on any further, given that you're being the UNPREDICTABLE and ANNOYING you.

You know that that pretty face can only get you as far as you may want to. But not even half the distance to any other girl's heart.

You don't even give them the chance to know what's underneath that face.

Just don't try too hard. Please. If it's not me that you want, then don't even bother wasting any second of your precious time convincing me that you actually do.

Oh. Sorry. I guess that was all me. I thought there was something. At least that's what you wanted me to do.

Happy now?

No comments: