Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here goes nothing.

I was so excited 3 days ago after drafting my ideal sched: I had the teachers that I wanted with just the perfect time slots, ample amount of dead air to slack off and remember being human, and study breaks. My sucky random number left me no choice but to vie for the remaining slots in time for the 2nd batch in the online enlistment but of course, I wasn't able to push my luck any further.

THERE WERE NO SLOTS AVAILABLE and MY SCHED WAS IN TOTAL CHAOS when my turn to register came.

But in any case, here it is. I just hope that IF I don't get to load rev, my finance teacher isn't a total sucker and that Mr. Kang Mun Tan for OpMan isn't as bad as what people say. Or else I am going to the pits.

Junior Year 2nd Sem Sched



Bea and I already set up a huge game plan for next sem - that which will actually utilize all of our breaks and devote them to equally allotted portions of bum time, study time and exercise time. We even planned to get a locker so we can put our stash for survival there: pillows, gym clothes, snacks. Hahaha. And, get this, a diet plan so we can prep ourselves up for the impending weight gain that we have to face this holiday season. Of course I have to balance these with meetings and afternoon activities for orgs and other planning stuff. I really can't go home right after my classes anyway. I just have to promise myself to get work done during the free periods. So I guess it's me and my laptop and books and all the studying once again. But then, if I was able to do it last sem, I can pull off just as great this time. :)

UGH. The only thing I'm excited about next sem is having to shop for new school supplies. :|

OHWELL.

4 comments:

Ria said...

ayan na naman yung locker. HAHAHHAHA.

Anonymous said...

I love school supplies :P. I'm excited na to take notes! HAHAHA Let's be nerds this sem ;))

Daryll said...

"ayan na naman yung locker. HAHAHHAHA."

HAHAHAHA. Na hindi natin nagamit last time! One whole sem down the drain! :))

Daryll said...

"Let's be nerds this sem ;))" - yan na naman yung NERDS. like we promise every sem. :))