Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Shadows.

It's 7 a.m. on a Wednesday SEMBREAK morning and for a person like me who has the extraordinary talent to sleep dead shut for more than 12 hours - this has got to be something new. HAHAHAHA.

And while I'm in my room sipping my Sinigang na Hipon soup, snagging my HipHop Abs CD (FINALLY!) I'll try to explain briefly my theory on why I have been waking up so annoyingly early for the past 3 days. :|

I've been having these dreams - mostly about this one person. I know it's weird, perhaps irrationale to blame it on one person. But I don't actually get to choose the people who I dream of, do I? He, IT just happens to be there in my subconscious doing God-knows-what. Mostly my hidden desires (uugh not those) of having yet another someone to share my life with. Kisses and hugs, sweet text messages - the whole package of IT - the one which makes me entirely doomed and sad for clinging to a person who doesn't even know... Who doesn't even know.

And then I get all sad and dreamy, and bothered so I wake up in the middle of the night trying hard to get back to sleep once again. And yes, more often than not I just can't seem to fall back asleep again. I just lay down there, trying to fight any urges to even think about the aloneness... Or whatever. :( :( :(

I'm caught in between ignoring it

and ignoring it.

When it actually bounces back to haunt me. :( This just makes me sad by the minute.

Anyway, after being drunk most of the weekend, yesterday drove the hell out of me. Getting my license (AT LAST HOOORAAAY), drowning myself in sushi for dinner and shopping for food for today's festivities. Since my mom left me in charge and I aggressively refused to go jogging with them, I have to get started with the pasta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Da. At least no one has called you psycho/suicidal for not believing in "love" and for wanting to die before I get old and sag.