Thursday, April 16, 2009

BECAUSE.

I am stuck in the stupid library (okay, I love the school library it's my secret happy place) FORCED to "brush up" on my Calculus (taken up 10 million years ago) for my Micro Eco class, I am serioulsy stuck with nothing to do.

Well except stalk and tinker with my online accounts.

Now that I have opened my Facebook, Multiply and even Friendster HAHAHA, I now have nothing to do but read Calculus tutorials on the Internet even if I don't understand a thing. School is love. School is love.

But anyway. We'll be leaving for Caliraya tomorrow evening for the Top 44 Formsem so I guess it's something to look forward to for the weekend ahead.

Before I end this nonsense I just want to post this rather disturbing remark from a good friend of mine.

*John and Da in the Leong Hall elevator on the way to the Eco Dept for John's load rev:

John: Da! I can't believe you! No guys?! No guys?
Da: I KNOW RIGHT. No, actually wala na kong paki. Rejection na lang lahat. I need to spare myself a bit of dignity
John: But what's summer without a guy?!
Da: THANKS HA. Hahaha. Eh wala eh. Mga walang kwenta sila.

There. But don't get me wrong I ain't looking for no guy. Haha. It's just that on the deeper sense of life, it gets tiring wanting something you can never have. RIIGHT.

SO BYE okay? I hope to see you when you come back. And I hope to get over you while you're gone. HIHIHIHIHIHI. <3

2 comments:

Ria said...

i know exactly what you mean. I haven't told u the story of my other first date. HAHA

That's life, why don't we just give our love all to ourselves. LOL

Anonymous said...

21 years and.... you know. Hahahaha. I agree Riafae. :P

I'll be like Susan Boyle and her cat Pebbles.