Wednesday, April 08, 2009

SUMMER '09. :)

There are quite a few things that I would like to do this summer after all the busy-ness has vanished. 

1. Buy and READ  new book.
2. Stroll around in Glorietta and visit the new mall areas.
3. Buy 3 summer dresses. 
4. UPLOAD ALL MY OVERDUE PICTURES.
5. Update my blog. 

Okay those are on the top of the loooong list. I'm currently on a third of this very promising summer -  think: clubs, formsems here and there, outings, summer class, BUSINESS, volleyball games and council work - WOOOHOOO. Contrary to the short and super bitin break that I had last year and the rest was just stress, this seems to be one of the most enjoyable breaks that I have had so far. :) 

I know I didn't have a blast on my birthday but after recharging myself two days succeeding the super awful incident, I was well on my way to paruuuhhhdiiise. :) And I'm happy that I get to be with friends, family and the people who I share the same passion with. 

I will now take a nap since I will be embarking on a 5-hour drive to Pangasinan later. I just came from a mind-boggling planning spree from Fontana with my DSLD loves (plus a super kaduper fun swimming spree after!) and I need to smoothen my sanity before I go to Punta Riviera tonight! I'm so exciteeeeed! <3 

Oh, and I miss someoneS. I won't say who but I just really miss them. This one person, I hope to see and talk to this summer class. 

YIPEE. 

No comments: