Friday, March 12, 2010

I have nothing to do in the ungodly hours of the morning (well, for a girl who's supposedly done with school anyway).



FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR :) 


Four names I go by
1. Daryll
2. Da
3. Darilita
4. Dareal

Four Places I have lived at
1. Camella Homes, Pque
2. San Lorenzo Village, Sta. Rosa Laguna
3. Errr
4. Haven't been around so much have I?

Four Favorite drinks
1. coffee
2. iced tea
3. water
4. Coke Zero (thanks to BS teammates) and Sting!

Four TV Shows I watch/ed:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Dawnson's Creek
3. Gossip Girl
4. 90210

Four things that make me Happy
1. green mangoes Ilokano style
2. book sale
3. sports
4. coffee dates

Four crazy things I've done in my life
1. Got drunk with my friend Lanna, crossed the street and bumped our heads on the side pavement
2. Slept in a guy's room who is SECRET (don't get me wrong nothing happened) it's just too funny
3. Wore 4-inch heels to an event and ended up tripping almost face flat while crossing the street
4. Scheduled an interview which required less than an hour travel time to beat from Makati to QC and MAKING IT with plenty of time to spare :)

Four memorable places I have been to
1. Iloilo
2. Guimaras
3. Bolinao, Pangasinan
4. Benguet :)

Four traits i dont like in people
1. Lying up to the last minute even if they are so busted
2. Leeching off other people. Period
3. Cheating on partners
4. Being pretentious and all-knowing

Four of my favorite foods
1. Green mangoes
2. Dimsum and pancit :)
3. Beef salpicao
4. Salad with Caesar dressing or balsamic vinaigrette and puttanesca/pesto pasta - ang dami, di naman 4 yan eh

Four things I am looking forward to
1. Bora and summer trips
2. Brandstorm Nationals and PARIS >:p
3. Working a desk and travel job
4. Seeing you every day ;) 

No comments: