Friday, August 26, 2011

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

It's been a long time since I've procrastinated out of anything and for a week now I've only subscribed myself to one motto: I eat stress for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In between, I just simply eat. I desperately cling to the fact that me being burnt out is simultaneously burning all my calorie intake too. HAHA.

DEMO CHALLENGE. I plan to conquer you! We're one written proposal and 5 dozens of slides away from finishing but it's all good. 

I watched the dvd copy of last year's competition so I was able to benchmark my expectations already. It really echoes the Brandstorm vibe in so many different levels. I guess the Asian feel (yes including the panel of judges as opposed to Frenchies) and the nature of the pitch are what set them apart. 

ARGH. But I have to go back to work now. Otherwise it'll be another sleepless night. I'm gearing myself up for a mishmash of occasions for this long weekend. Work-party-work-relax-work juggling kind of thing. 

I still have to work on a lot of things for this blog (side bar, header, description, linksssss) But I hope I get the time. I'm launching my project timelines shortly after my SG trip. PRAY FOR US. TOODLES.



No comments: