Monday, September 05, 2011

Hello there :) This week officially marks THE week of all my hell weeks. Supposedly an upping scale of sorts, a milestone in my career and hopefully the paying off of all sleepless nights, long days, working weekends and just nonstop WORK. 

But before I take the plunge, I would like to procrastinate first by answering a 50-question list (which I got from Tumblr). I used to enjoy this back when surveys were still answered in Friendster and Multiply so this actually says a lot. First few questions for this post. Don't really want to let it eat up all my time. Here goes! 


1.  The last person I held hands with was... my mom I think. We went shopping for my compet clothes this evening. It was crunch time so we kind of ran around the mall looking for the perfect corporate outfit. Hahaha :) 

2. I am every bit of an extrovert as I am so yes, I'm outgoing :) I have a jologs sense of humor but I'm not afraid to make other people laugh by being myself because I know that I can make a lot of sense when I need to. 

3. I'm looking forward to seeing no one actually. I've been busy with a lot of work lately because of Demo Challenge that I can barely fit everything into an exaggeratedly impossible schedule. After this, I'm definitely taking a breather. I'd like to see my best friend, village friends and the usuals, settle down, get a few drinks and celebrate. 

4. I would like to believe that I am. I'm not really the snobbish type (though a lot of people mistake me for one). But I guess once someone breaks the ice I'm super easy to get a long with. I'm not the greatest conversationalist out there but I do make an effort to connect with a person who tries to reach out.

5. HAHAHAHA UHM. PASS? Well yes. Loads of times. I'm known for my messiahnic complex. I just never know when to give up or it takes me a little too long to realize when to drop everything and walk away. Sometimes, just when I think I finally decide to, I come running straight back. Which is sort of a trademark already. I used to believe that for as long as I can hold on to something, it spells all the difference. I can change him, I can save him. But circumstances have taught me otherwise. Sadly, yet at the same time, fortunately, I'm learning it only now :) 

Next questions on another day! Have to get back to my presentation and my red alert post-it! Toodles! ♥ 


No comments: