Friday, June 17, 2005

Give me a reason why I should stay.

Is your love for me a reason to keep on fighting?

No reaction.

I thought so.

My senior life is really hectic. Nie told me that I have been a little distracted lately. True enough, but I know very well how ambitious I am, so for that matter, i may as well not worry because I can keep my life intact with these extra burdens coming on.


I can already visualize the time when I go towards your house ( but not really there) just towards the store beside your house and buy something with my girls, C2 for that event. Then I see you and you walk up to me, then I flip my hair and smile at you and turn my back still with my aura radiating so bright that your conscience can't stand it and the voice at the back of your head will just say, "You're so stupid for letting that girl go. You could've been perfect for each other".

I could've been happy. You could've chosen me. Yet destiny has as an eerie way of bringing up two people. "Til we meet again, Raffy. Ciao!:)

No comments: