Sunday, June 05, 2005

Paalam Summer.

Err. Summer seemed to have passed by my calendar real quick. It's barely three days before i go back to school, bury myself in my senior life, focus on my career and oh no: detach myself from someone.

There could be no other worse finale than to suffer from a very wretched lovelife. Grrr.

Oh well. I'm really not in the mood to write the details of that account. But I'm sure of one thing.

That person, in one way or another, changed my life. He taught me how to believe in love again. He built up my hopes that there is, perhaps, the right guy for every girl. Although in this case, he wasn't for me. I still don't know what will happen because we sort of "parted ways" just last night.

You. I thank you for showing me that a person like me deserves to be loved and cared for. I don't really know what went wrong, maybe the timing's just not right. I'll see you then, when I see you. Our world's too close for us not to meet each other again. Maybe by then, we can repair the damage that was done and start anew. I will forever treasure what you have taught and given me especially the name:"lollipop".

I would've fought for my feelings until the last minute, but I realized that I was fighting for nothing.

No comments: