Tuesday, December 23, 2008

End of year errr... shout outs.:) Haha.

In this post, only a few identities will be revealed. The rest, I leave it to your flexible imagination. ;)

1. MOM and DAD - I love you. But that joke wasn't funny! Really? An alarm clock and picture frame for Christmas nearly ruined the whole spirit of the holidays - HAHA. I know I've been a good girl this year and I know I deserve something more, di man lang damit or slippers! I know you guys know me enough to give me cheap things that I can use for an awfully long time. And kidding aside, it made realize how much of a spoiled materialistic brat I am for chucking the gift out. That's what I get for snooping around presents.

2. You, I've lost count of all the stupid things I've done whenever I'm around or in contact with you. Half of this year was devoted to making myself more pathetic than I usually am around horrendously gorgeous, funny and not to mention extremely FRIENDLY guys like you. I know I have yet to master the mind of the jerk, but a few more tries won't really hurt. After all, practice makes perfect. Perhaps next time, it'll be easier to resist and surround myself with a force field so no guy like you can work his way through anymore. At least for now I can safely say that even if I predict a potentially harmful future full of interaction with you (say, come Senior year) I can just shrug my shoulders, bat my eyelashes, look away and be too cute for you.

3. You are the most selfish most insensitive little, no BIG prat I have ever met in my entire life. I can't believe our friendship has fallen to pieces because in some weird dimension of time and space, you actually thought that I was your fookin' minion. Well think again miss-I-have-nothing-to-do-better-with-my-time-except-pull-people-down-and-namedrop-brands-and-powerful-friends-for-my-own-security, your self-absorption is making me sick. Sometimes I wonder why and how I was able to put up with you when all you did, regardless of whether you were conscious or not, was put other people down just so you can feel good about yourself. I can't believe that despite the cold treatment, the lessened contact and the sarcasm fully abundant in every conversation, you just don't know how to keep your mouth shut. Instead, you've grown worse, worse than something I could ever describe my hatred for. I'm sorry but you've changed into a person I completely despise and though I cannot bring myself to tell you this straight to your face, I know I am a coward, but I don't know where our friendship falls or if it can ever be the same again.

4. I miss you guys. It's been ages since I last hung out with you. I miss the days when we'd celebrate youthfulness the way we did - sneak outs, alcohol, junk food and lots of laughter. I miss the days when we'd have no qualms about breaking the rules, and no regrets about getting caught redhanded, because we'd always suffer together no matter what. I passed on 3 days without seeing you guys and I'd hate myself if I won't be able to see you before the holidays end.

5. You guys, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to keep my word in showing up for our mini-celebrations. I know I assured you of my attendance but no words could really express how I was feeling over the weekend. The quickest remedy that I had to resort to was isolate myself from the rest of the world until I felt that it was all over.

More... because I'm beginng to feel the weight of today's excitement. Hahaha. And tomorrow's too. SHOPPING, finally. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can name two people on your list. ;) HAHAHAHA

Ria said...

me too.