Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Not so Christmas Wishlist... and more.

Even if I'm trying to resist the holiday spirit with all my might, (wasted 3 days in bed LITERALLY when I had to cancel attendance from 3 parties, so far - and counting) I might as well write all of my dream items in hopes of I dunno, making Santa Claus hear or whatever pathetic entity there is that grants wishes to hopeless people.

So here goes. :) It's rather long and the major ones might take some time to let go of. (Because I haven't shopped nor gone out to the mall to heighten the feeling of being festive and shopping and splurging my vacation days away.)

1. Belle de Jour Power Planner 2009
2. Black MacBook 160GB SCRATCH - Neo Basic 2178p Series Sleek black, 13in, Intel Core 2 Duo, Windows Vista - LUVING IT.
3. Vera Wang Princess Collection Perfume (FINE! Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue - I know, old school but hello. Its smell is the death of me.) / Moschino Funny or Love Collection SCRATCH but pending, Zen Zest Martini Cocktail Spritz HAHA
4. Starbucks personalized coffee mug
5. iPod touch
6. THAT trip to Indonesia
7. Black and Purple dress from MissCouture
8. Gladiator sandals from Cole Vintage (I don't care if everyone else has it. Haha)
9. Nora Roberts Key Collection Series/ Sex and the City complete DVD Collection/ Dawson's Creek Complete DVD Collection - negotiables. HAHA.
10. A 160 GB Hard Drive from Fujitsu
11. A decent pouch for my camera: fresh from Indonesia!
12. Cocoa Almond Body Butter from M&S SCRATCH! Jergen's Shea Butter Cream! YAMI!
13. A trip to the salon
14. A personal assistant - SERIOUSLY. - STILL LOOKING!
15. A vest from anywhere (but I love the ones from Mango, Crossings, Bayo, Freeway and Market2)
16. A button down plaid dress from Tiendesitas' fashion village
17. A post-it shapes collection/24-color set Staedtler felt pens/Little Ms. printed pajamas/or any pair of pink color :))
18. A pencil skirt from anywhere
19. THAT internship in Central Bank (ridiculous it may sound) or that part time tutorial thing so I can earn mooolah before summer
20. A fookin' better than 2008 year ahead.

21. A new line and new pink phone to help me thrift up! :)
WOOOOH

And if it makes any sense, I really don't want to sound like a beggar right now. But I'm expecting all my presents to stink big time. WHY? Because I snooped around the gifts under the Christmas tree and I saw what my parents are giving me. AND TRUST ME. It's not funny.

So anyway. I know I've exaggerated my rebellious scheming way too much but I'm not that hopeless. As a matter of fact, I plan to give this a chance - 40% more and I think I might change my mind about locking myself in this Christmas. :|

No comments: