Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'll get the hang of it.

Rarrr. These past weeks have been really insane. Ever since he got back, I've been out a lot just having fun...blahblahblah.

And as if I'm having the same amount of bad luck as I had fun, I'm stuck here at home. Well, I'm here to talk about it.

First, the chain of really stressful days began when we went to the SM Mall of Asia. Due to a lot of misunderstandings, it turned out to be a whole fiasco. Haaay. It all involved the couple thingy.

Then, after all that was settled, the thing with the picture. It's not everyday your boyfriend goes berserk, but he was drunk and brainwashed... So there was a scene... People had to take days before they could get over it. Then after that we had our break... as in. Three straight days of fighting and break-ups. (Talk about going for a world record)

But in between, I had the chance to go to DLSU last Friday. It was a pleasant visit to Maann. (too bad Jackie had a class and I was too broke to hang-out in the afternoon). Of course, initially, I was pretty shock with the new environment. I had to act like one of them... although technically, I wasn't because even if I wasn't introduced as an Atenean, Maann made it clear to rub my school in every time she got. =p

So there. It was pretty tiring. Now, I have no idea as to how I'm going to spend my last week of liberty. Because I'm pretty much stuck here with nothing else to do. I really don't want to go over the details of what happened yesterday and a while ago.

I just feel like the world's falling apart. I really need to hibernate.

No comments: