Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm so freakin' bored.

Wow. It's 11 a.m. I' m stuck here at home with nothing else to do.

Well not really, I have to read a lot for my physics class but I'm just lazy to do so.

Yes, life has indeed changed. Sometimes I find myself thinking of obsessive thoughts... and then for a fleeting moment, I go back to reality. That I can never have much of what I want... That I still need to wait and hold on for a very long time to get what I wish and hope for.

At one point in your life, hope suddenly seems so distant and unreachable... love just seems so restless and rare... your soul just seems so unsatisfied and imprudent.

Promises seem undeserving to be kept.

Why do I even feel this way? A year ago, I couldn't care less. I was all about career2...

Now that I have everything I could wish for, the world instantly changes. =c

haaaay. Please tell me my instincts are wrong... and that I don't have anything to worry about.=c

No comments: