Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm here at schoolü

Rarrr. It's my break and my next class doesn't start until 1:30 pm. Hahahaha=p

Well, I'm really happy about the things that I've been doing. College life doesn't seem like hell at all. So far, I've enjoyed all the things that I've come to know and have exprienced here in AdMU.

My blockmates who're so great (course and english), my TnTs during the OrSem, the OrSem, my classes and my schedule for the first sem. The only bummer I have to endure for two weeks is my Math class because I belong to the 'basic' class. Hahahaha=p I just really have to study for the diagnostic test in the next two weeks.

Hmmmm. So there. My friends and I (the engaz family) still see each other. We have arranged scheds for us to go to school during Mondays, Wednedays and Fridays as our schedules come together during those three days.

Hon and I are preparing for our big day this Friday. We have no classes because it's faculty day but I guess I'll do something to fix up my sched so that I can come with my block gimmik in the morning and meet up with hon in the afternoon. We've been going home together for the past couple of days and it's really fun to be with him during the schoolyear. Hmmm. I'm just making up for my lack of time when I was still a senior. As promised, college life isn't as hectic as my senior year (with the aid of time management skills) so I have to make up ways so that we can spend time together.

I'm really excited.ü

Here goes the break that I deserve. I have to work hard on this.

---> computer lab, CTC AdMU.
12:10 pm

No comments: