Tuesday, September 11, 2007

To the hell week ahead.:)

Time constraints really make me go too long without having to post an entry. So I'm taking this chance to write a new one while I'm waiting for the attachments for my email to load.:)

Let's make a quick recap shall we?

The jam packed weekend I just had was seriously a total blast. I was sort of fretting because the hectic schedule got etched in my mind throughout the tail end of the week that's why I was carefully checking out the appointments that I'd miss or I needed to cancel. Wooohoo. I planned to study last Friday night because I was aware that I wouldn't be able to make time for even some light reading. Unfortunately, I fell asleep due to exhaustion and lack of sleep. My irregular sleeping patterns have drained all my energy. Luckily, I had a really good Friday. You know, in a very out-of-the-routine-sort of way. Well, for one we didn't stay the whole afternoon in Som mall and we actually had a list of stuff to do. Riafae, Bea and I spent the afternoon doing a headstart for our Econ hw (hell-ish hw, btw), we watched this Japanese class variety show and we had our Ict GA. Ria was sooooo perky because she knew she did great in her Spanish LT and even bought a pretzel from Auntie Anne's as a reward. While Bea and I ate waffle and Juzi juz before watching the variety show. Oh wait, those two events got interchanged. Oh well. Hahahaha;p

Bea really felt miserable because of her sucky NSTP processing but of course we were there to console her during the GA. Hahaha;p After that, I headed home and *thuuuud* I fell asleep on my bed.

The next morning was shopping day for Riafae and I. Ooooh. Can I just say we really raided the mall? It was a shopping spree rampage. After a quick lunch at Pizza Hut, Riafae hit Dorothy Perkins, Zara, Topshop blahblahblah while I was in a hunt for my debut dress that evening. It was really really fun if you think about it. An afternoon with gfs (I met up with Jackie the last minute) and shopping are like the best things a girl can ever do. Although... There was this minor glitch, I was able to patch it up before I went to Nikki's party that evening. Yeahhhoooo.:)

Nikki's party was yet to be the highlight. Omg. I super missed my friends. Chitchats, pictures, Chocolate fondue and dessert, kisses and a lot of hugs in celebration of our dear Nikki's birthday was really the best part.

The next day was of course, was a really hard day for me to wake up because I came from a party. But of course, how can I ever miss game day when we have Upper A tickets? ;p So yeah, I headed to Araneta after managing to get up from bed.

And what do you know, we've been really blessed with faithful players who really put their hearts into the game. The crowd and the band (and of course, how can we forget the mascot) were all out in support of the team. Everyone did great and held on until the last minute. The The 3-point shot by Chris was enough to secure the win. We held onto our seats and the crowd was becoming restless as Maierhoffer attempted to pull off a Kirk Long. But then again, we all have our moments. Victory was on the Blue Eagles' side and we really are grateful. :D

And of course, to top this all off, my week is brandished with a lot of work: readings, tests, hw, papers as usual. I'm going to come up with this latest essay that I am working on entitled brainwashed. Watch out for it.;p

No comments: