Monday, February 22, 2010

THE FINAL STRETCH.

So, before I totally immerse myself in tireless toiling over the last stretch of deadlines this week, I just wanted to savor the last bits of all-nighters and zitfest borne of academic pressure called SENIOR YEAR. 

Today was such a happy kick off day, had the chance to study, play Turbo Pizza, buy groceries and then have dinner at this small corner near the supermarket, I was a-ok.:)  Not exactly the perfect momentum that I needed in order to go on complete hiatus for my histo and com106 paper but oh well. Every minute well-spent. <3 

I just wanted to wallow on the fact that after this week, I officially move on to solving less mundane problems in the world and all-nighters will be well justified with monetary compensation. After this week, I will have to grudgingly let go of all the things that I held on to for 4 great years in the Ateneo. 4 overwhelmingly great years. 

But before I condition myself into that letting go phase, I can still sulk and bury myself in readings and paper drafts because of all the pitiful requirements that I have to go through before I can formally join the Graduation Rites this March. I-HATE-IT. 

Esp. Pabaon. 

Okay incoherent thoughts now. Back to work.


Cheers to you, Senior. :) 

No comments: