Friday, February 26, 2010

KAGULO.

It's officially 28 hours and 2 requirements before I attain my so-called freedom. And can I just say, that things are really really really COMPLICATED now. As in super.

Which somehow explains my delusional attempt to fix my dying love life. Then I realized how often I have to be reminded that probably a huge chunk of this insanity is caused by my oral meds (which I am conveniently forced to take). Some people just don't understand. But he should, of all people. Haha.

I'm just so caught up in a mishmash and I don't really know how to fix this. My multitasking abilities are failing me so I just have to resort to postponing, delaying and denying. And for now, they are of least help to my crammed crammed crammed schedule of activities.

Because you see, I finally realize that I am selfish too. And out of frustration, I thought that I needed time to iron out my feelings and risk the complication rather than bearing with unwanted thoughts while silently sobbing and flipping through all my reviewers, very coercedly.

What am I even saying? I can't believe I'm thinking this way. Where's the love woman?!

I am rationalizing right? I do intend to fix this right? Help me :( :( :(

No comments: