Saturday, February 27, 2010

FREEDOM.

And then I start singing the song So Close from the movie Enchanted. So close to reaching the famous happy end... WHOOO. 


FRIENDS, I officially end my academic journey in a matter of hours (and 7 thesis statements). HAHAHA. So okay I'm not exactly off the hook yet. But then!

I swear I'm becoming so anxious about considering myself free of everything! EVERYTHING that's been pressuring me since PREP SCHOOL! Hahaha! Oh the feeling of euphoric liberation! :>

What's also nice about this is I totally have a full calendar even after my crazy scholastic schedule. Like I'm planning here and there on what to do with my free days, the errands that I have to run since they have been long postponed and of course, JOB HUNTING. LIKE HELLO. Haha :)

But before I drown in all of this excitement, I think I better prepare myself and not screw up my last oral exam in Ateneo EVER. I just want the drinks, the beach, a sure job, a driver's license and I'm OKAY.

Oh, WE'RE BACK. Like everyone else had predicted. Hahaha. :>


Summer 2008 - Bora + Iloilo. 
20 lbs lighter. 
Sunkissed and single.
2010 - even better? :>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DARYLL SANTILLAN I MISS YOU!!!!

I feel like we haven't talked in SUCH a long time. Not that I really quite miss the suicidalness/depressiveness of our talks, rants, yms, whatever-I just miss the talks, rants, yms. I'm just glad that since I had to be suicidal/depressive, I still had a kadamay!

I was reading through my blog recently and you know what, we've been through a lot these four years- a lot. And now, it's all over. Those four years were...epics, fails, highs, lows...and it's just wow, the end.

Okay so before I make can make this any longer, thank you for everything, JHEDAREALTHING. I mean it.