Monday, February 22, 2010

Guess who's back :)

It is actually sad that I abandon my blog for a long time just so I could make up for lost hours of sleep. I always try to spare some time in between school work cramming and time with the boyfriend to look at tumblr and maybe, just maybe come up with a decent update on what's happening with my life. And here it is.


My life will reach the peak of its stress in two weeks (or not, something will definitely be able to outdo this) and will come to its full realization after 1 month.



This is the info posted on the JGSOM Dean's Bulletin Board near Ching Tan. Oh how fast time flies. GASP.


At the beginning of the year, it was actually me working non-stop, attending to different things every weekend like Brandstorm, immersion, Skills Camp, lalalalala (Will post a stream of pictures below) and everything was just freaking craaaazzzyyy.


Brandstorm (photo upload below) was great x10million as my awesome team moves on to the national finals this April in front of an international jury (uh-oh, time to learn French) and in front of the public in a showcase pitch. After that, it will be bienvenue à Paris! :)


Skills camp was a total blast. Got the chance to listen to professional speakers like Yuri Gagarin (no, not the Russian cosmonaut) of Accenture, the super awesome Carmel Valencia of L'oreal (who's a peacock like me) and Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet. My fellow seniors and I were so hyped up on that trading game that we had before closing the night. Too bad I wasn't able to stay for what I head was a very controversial inuman night.



Immersion was super super super fun (though equally uncomfortable). We were really pulled out of our bubbles to spend 3 days with no bath, no bed, no electricity, etc. in Mauban, Quezon Province. BUT, the food was great, the foster families were really accommodating and the highlight of everything (over and above pulling out weeds in muddy rice fields and dodging horse/carabao crap every step of the way) is LAMBANOG. Good times.



January finally drew its final marks on one of the best days of my year, when I had to execute this 30-minute opman plan to Makati for an interview with Monde-Nissin and head the SOM Games 2010 Bowling Night. It was hella fun with all the SOM people and faculty, pizza, beer buckets and unlimited bowling for 2 full hours. I didn't know they turn bowling alleys into party places come 10pm on a Friday night. Hahaha. :)



Okay that's it for now. I don't exactly know how to give full accounts of all the crazy things that have happened so I just used photos instead. In a couple of days it'll be Valentine's Day. But Ojie and I don't have much of a plan considering the deadlines that I have next week except for a Japanese buffet and movie date with our fave couple Kev and Trini. :) There goes the weekend! <3 It'll be the very first time that I'm celebrating V-day with someone so I hope all goes well. Hahahaha.


Since I've reached my time limit, I shall move on to working on papers and researching for Brandstorm. I will do my best to post more entries now. Weeee :)

No comments: