Monday, May 16, 2005

The Debate Seminar/Workshop was a "success".

For that matter, define the word success. There were definitely a lot of weird stuff before i could've surmised that the seminar was a success.

The whole thing was planned by Jackie and I and we received some good responses from people before the actual week. But then, it was pretty much a nightmare-ish kind of event for me.

The first day was kind of bitin for me because we just attended the seminar in the morning due to our review class in the afternoon. However, I heard that the people in the morning eventually became extinct as the sessions progressed especially in the afternoon. Oh boy.

Well, it was pretty good, considering that we got to discover a lot of potential debaters. The people from the lower batches really did great and I hope I did improve.

So, people. Watch out for us because we'll be joining tourneys and we'll be organizing our varsity to become the best. (ahay. how i wish.)






No comments: