Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The thing with writing.

It's quite a shame that I have my blog but I have limited things to write about. Not that I'm really lazy to write, I have posts which say "tbc" but then I never get the chance to get back to them and finish them. It's not also a matter of the time when I'm conditioned to write stuff, like when I choose to stay online yet I just answer surveys in friendster and I don't open my blog. Nonetheless, my mind is filled with thoughts. Haaay, how logical. I mean, my mind is too congested with thoughts and my time is too filled up with things to do that I barely find time to even buy new books, curl up and read them.

But what the heck, I'm doing things which are for my career and I know all will turn out well. Maybe I'm just psyched up with the fact that when I open other people's blogs, there are lots of stuff written on 'em. Well anyway, this is my online journal so back off! Haaay.

I was once a great writer, minus the perfect grammar and the number of people who will read my thing and agree with what I have to assert. I write what I want to, everything that's welling up inside me.

But right now, the great writer had to have her summer escapade. Ima be back soon. I give you my writer's word.

No comments: