Wednesday, May 04, 2005

To the one whom I've asked to visit my blog.

It's funny how we think that life is unfair and that nature has a really eerie way of including us in the "natural order of things".

The past has to be forgotten.
The present has to be treasured.
The future has to be prepared for.

True enough. But not entirely.

The past is what links us to what beings we are today.

***Okay, enough of this mind game.


Bittersweet. A lot of people has used that to describe their feelings for a person whom they like, but they can never have.

I'm addicted to coffee. Caffeine or the likes of it. There are certain times when I really crave for coffee especially when I can't have it. Too bad.

Starbucks, Seattle's Best, The Coffee Experience, Gloria Jean's. . . Those are my bestfriends. I pretty much make lucrative business easier for the coffee-making industry.

Then, came you.

The nice, perfectly imperfect yet addictive you.

I would've never expected for someone to come by as easily. Kept me in a trance and left me in pain. I was thrilled with the fact that I can finally have someone to call. . .

***whoosh***

That's how you left me. . .
Hanging, suspended. . . in whatever way you wanted to relinquish yourself from the pathways which have crossed us to be at this place.

I don't know. I'm just morbid.

***post ka lng ng comment pag nabasa mo na. if i don't hear from you, i won't even bother. thanks for all the things that you've shared.:)
This isn't the last.

No comments: