Thursday, May 05, 2005

Right here waiting for no one.

It really gets tedious trying to wait for the right man to come.

It's like I'm a curbside prophet waiting for my rocket to come. Sheezzle. Mag-ala Jason Mraz daw ba.

Okay. A lot of things have been happening lately. As far as I know, I've been so up and giddy to write stuff here in my blog (with my xanga left abandoned). Errm...

I've been really paranoid lately, trying to amuse myself with the things I need to accomplish. But it does really really get tiring not having someone to come home to(anu yun? husband?). O wel, not really.

Maybe I just miss the feeling of having a bestfriend and a lover. You know, having someone by your side who cheers you up when you feel all crappy, someone whom you have endless conversations with and makes you feel worse when you're having a bad hair day.

Writing abou this makes it harder to face the fact that I've been alone for a while. And while challenging myself to have a relationship this senior year does no good, I just try to act as professionally as I could.

***note: The background music is Tell Me Where It Hurts.

Errrm. Note to self: Focus, focus, focus. I ahve entrusted this tiny problem to The Almighty. I just always pray "Thy will be done". But please. . . :(

Oh well. There's a reason for everything, I guess.

No comments: