Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Changed workaholic.

In relation to my blog entry in multiply about having to do so many things within a short span of time, I have come to a realization in the past few weeks or so.

Sometimes, you just gotta learn when to say no. And another thing -

summer classes + hectic sports sched + summer job + other responsibilities = imbalanced social life.

Aaaack! It's driving me nuts - the way I have to attend to certain matters and carefully arranging things so that I won't put the important stuff to compromise. Just like sleep above everything else.

Since the start of summer classes, my week was pretty much filled with a lot of misadventures.

Monday - an afternoon at Cort's pad, Ice, Enzo and Marg's visit to Ateneo, Je's Peter Pan play and an evening drinking session at Cantina - complete with me getting drunk and flooding the place with tears and my moping moves. Oh yeah.

Tuesday - an afternoon at Cort's pad once again and another roadtrip to Parañaque courtesy of Nik's BMW. :) - killer training btw.

Wednesday - Driving range after class, Terriyaki Boy with Io, Cello's and fishballs with sis.:)

Thursday - Driving range again, Metrowalk (DVD shopping) and Gateway with Io, Riafae, Laine and Nik. Taco Bell and a little shopping in Makati - and can I say a perfect way to end an almost exhausting week? - suicide training.

Friday - I went home right after class. I needed the sleep. Haha:)

I'm out of the house 80% of the time so don't ask where I am after 5 or 6 in the evening. I could be out ith my friends, hanging out, eating or minding stuff for the YOC and the team and trainings on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 to 10 pm. Hectic? Not.

I still have to pass my resume for this summer job at this lending company. I need the money! Really!!!

To add stuff in my yes, you-are-so-productive-lately list:

*I have finished my Message in a Bottle. - I cried for almost an hour and nearly finished my recently purchased pack of tissue.
*Start of games is tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I have to do pa other sutff like update my planner, shop for mom, organize my email and other accounts, upload pics and aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

And, debut parites all over the place! I'm hosting Rox's informal and my sis' jazz-up pants event soon!

Outings? Yeah. I can still do that;p

See yah! I am so gonna rock again.

No comments: