Monday, April 30, 2007

Riding with the waves.


I can't believe that I have only gone through two weeks of summer class and a month has passed already. It's the last day of April and May is just a couple of hours away. This means a lot of things.

♥ More summer lovin'.
♥ Parties galore - Sis' debut, Nik's, Mico's and Kuya Euric's pre-planned birthday parties, my girl friends' birthday celebrations, parties, parties and more parties.
♥ Last stretch to hit those hotspots - beaaaccchhh!!!
♥ Games, games, training, games, training, games. - Exercise.
♥ ITM classes. - eeew.
♥ Fun, fun, fun!:)

Our current team standing is 1 - 2. Hahaha.:) We managed to win the game yesterday. And can I say we, as in, the original team? Oh yeah. Even if you say that the game was a pretty close fight and the opposing team wasn't really that monstrous compared to the last two, I say we still put up a good play and we stuck to our main goals - to have fun and kick ass.

Hmmm. What else? Just more trivial stuff I guess. I'm pretty much sticking to keeping things stress-free and spontaneous so as not to bombard me with all the stuff which aren't supposed to haunt me until school year.

Oh yeah. My important documents were deleted in our PC - again. I was aware that crying and having a screaming match with my brother will somehow ease the pain of that loss but to no avail. The tears and tantrums can never bring those files back. Good thing I was able to save the pictures. I will surely go uber berserk if I lost them too. =(

Anyway. I have to work my charms to convince my dad to buy the Macbook. Not a big fan of apple though, except for the iPod. Hahahaha:)

Okay. Study mode on. I know it really sucks that I have to dread this whenever the end of the weekend comes. I'm the only one who has to go to school to study about these inanimate objects called computers, which, supposedly, are the keys to making my life easier, but then again losing the files stored in them only contributes to stress that's going to keep me from enjoying my summer. Oh well. Whatever=p

I love it.♥

No comments: