Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Summertime.

I'm enjoying my summer so far. Spontaneity just seems to keep everything exciting as most of the time, I go out of my way to be able to do stuff that I didn't really plan on doing.

As you may have noticed, I idly update all my online accounts now because I barely have the time and patience to deal with these things since I have a lot going on outside the cyberworld. It is easy to sit around in front of the internet during the school year because it is compulsory that I do so. But now, I just don't see the point. Unless of course, I really need to do important stuff on the net. Well anyway, here is an account of my vacation and my respective thoughts and realizations as I have gone through the first part of my summer vacation and coming of age.

My Roadtrip

First stop: Batangas


Right after my brother's graduation and a quick getaway to somewhere (my memory fails me here) Io and I went out on a date (yeah, if you could call it that) one really hot Tuesday. Okay. No need for the details. Ahahaha;p And then after that, I was busy with the sportsfest preps and all that jazz. Before I know it, I was already packing things for my summer escapade with my extended family to Batangas. :)

First night there was uber fun. My titas, my cousins and I took out this bottle of Martini, had our shot glasses ready and our spicy pulutan (peanuts and Oishi). We played this really weird game of Word Factory and our kumikitang kabuhayan, Lucky 9 - yes. Unleash the gambler in you. Hahaha;p

The next day, we had this mini-dvd marathon (actually, since the previous night) and had our things ready because we were going to hit the beach. Yes! Beach baby!;p When we came there, the girls took turns in helping out with the barbeque. And then, there was this starstruck moment with the Jaboom twins and their hot guys (the hot Fita commercial guy was also there. tsss!) because their cottage was right next to ours. After a very captivating sunset moment at the beach, we went to the pool to continue our swimming adventures. And then, after dinner, we went to the beach to do some night strolling and creepy kwentos from my titas about how the sea eats kids and people. And then, we finally called it a night after playing our last round of Lucky 9.

To be continued.






No comments: