Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dope summer.

My rockin' debut.<3


It's a given fact that I don't really use the internet during summer. Well, because most of the time I'm out and I have a hell lot of stuff going on, and I say a hell lot. ;p But I love it.


It's officially 5 days since my debut and I'm no longer a minor! Whoopee!:) And oh, stuff to take note of since my last two weeks in school.


Hmmm. Last two weeks were pretty much like hell. I was running about because deadlines were everywhere and everyone seemed so caught up with his own academic world. We were almost like zombies because we were cranky, stressed and sleep-deprived for most of the weeks. But what the hell. Aside from all the academic pressure, I still had my debut preparations. I would not have survived if it weren't for my Tita Mayet. I love you Tita!!!;p

Two weeks before my party, I already had my oh so beyoootifooool dress, I had my hair done (yes, a new look with the bangs and a heavy brown colour) and a fruity facial mask at this derma clinic which I forgot the name. Of course, I had to balance it with studying and last-minute touches for my papers and projects. Yes, I am proud to say that I was a very hardworking chick the last moments of my 17th year. Hands up to me for that accomplishment. Yaaaay!:p

The night before my birthday, everything got settled and I was fussing around for the small details. I almost forgot my birthday some three hours before midnight. Ahoohoo. People raised this contest of wanting to be the first one to greet me. Guess who won? Aaack!

Anyway. 30th of March, party day.:)

My family and I checked in at the hotel a little after noon. I helped with the decorations and preps for the venue. Then my tita and the make-up artist came so I had to get ready. I was also anxious that afternoon because I was completely aware of the fact that my Bhi would be having her baby boy. I wanted to rush to the hospital after the party but there wasn't any time.

All went well at the party. And can I just say wow? Everyone I loved was there. (Although there were a couple of my loved ones missing. It was still incomplete. But I'm happy all the same) There were little suprises which heightened the evening's spirits. Think:

* a free strip tease during the 18 dance moves
* 'the' locket given by "him"
* a surprise by my HS friends
* a slideshow presentation by The Core

And everything!!! Hahahaha;p I really love my night!!!:D

Then the next day was my bro's coooool HS graduation at DBTI and my ultimate bonding with my Darling. I missed her soooo much!!!

Anyway. I still have a lot to do. I think I'm posting the details anytime soon. When I have nothing to do - that's impossible. So far, I'm having a great summer. Hectic as usual, with all the activities and tripping with my friends. But hey, this is how my summer goes. Besides, I'm enjoying the least of what I have of it. Summer class starts on the 16th and I have the suckiest random number. Aaaaahhh!!!

Hahaha;p Anyway. As I keep on saying, I don't have the time to deal with boy problems now, or any problems for that matter. It's summer lovin' and I'm having fun. That's what's taking up my time now. It's mature me and my life rockin' everyone's world. Yeeeeeeeh!!!;p

No comments: